Wednesday, April 16, 2008

long over due

oh dear

well i have finally finished the design of my book a couple days ago and now it is at the book binder. i know it's quite over due, but i've had some valid reasons. (i think, at least. my physical health was not up to par. i have been struggling quite a bit.)

well excuses aside, i am pretty happy with what i ended up with. it is pretty close to what i envisioned my book to be, just maybe a meatier book. it was definitely an exciting and challenging process and i enjoyed every bit of it.

i wont post my "final thoughts" yet, since i haven't seen the finished product, but i will post a few spreads just to let you know what kind of direction i took. i refined my book a lot and took out things that i thought were just weighing the book down. i obviously have many more pages and content than last time you've seen it so i think it will be exciting to see! :)









































you like?

when i get my book back, i will post up photos!

No comments: