Monday, March 31, 2008

Are You Hungry Yet?

last class was great!
i discovered my book title!
i really like it, it sounds quite appropriate.
i do want to stick with it, but I was thinking about some of my favorite titles for cookbooks, and I want to see if it's what I want.

I like these because they're not just some typical "Everyday Italian" or "Jamie's Dinners". These are very intriguing and engaging, no?

-the Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan
-Nigella Lawson's How to Be a Domestic Goddess
-I am Almost Always Hungry by Lora Zarubin
-I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence by Amy Sedari
-Trail of Crumbs: Hunger, Love, and the Search for Home by Kim Sunee
-Y'all Come Eat by Jamie Deen
-My Last Supper: 50 Great Chefs and Their Final Meals / Portraits, Interviews, and Recipes by Melanie Dunea



No comments: